You are not logged in.

#1 06 Jul 2010 5:16 pm

kohler

Vent CP

i was wondering if someone has ever had an idea to create a ventrilo control panel for a private ventrilo server... i know it has been done with companies but i would like to know how to do it myself on my own ventrilo server.  I have the files but don't know how to do it... i know u need phpmyadmin and mysql.  How to install it or make it work i don't know.  So if someone could help me figure it out i would greatly appreciate it thank you very much.

Kohler

#2 06 Jul 2010 8:58 pm

MadHatter
Administrator
Website

Re: Vent CP

I think vent exposes everything via rcon, so I'm assuming all the scripts would have to do is connect to the server to pass the commands.  the one cp I saw online just consolidated all that into a web UI.

you'd use phpmyadmin to run any database setup scripts that are included (the ones I've seen you probably want to edit those first, since they have admin login details that you probably want to know before trying to log in).

other than that its just a matter of knowing how to access the vent server (physical file path) from the scripts.

which one are you trying to set up?

#3 07 Jul 2010 4:15 am

kohler

he only titled it ventcp so i don't know which version or the original name of i... but how do i install it? is there  a way i can post the files here?

Kohler

#4 07 Jul 2010 8:50 pm

MadHatter
Administrator
Website

I was looking at one called vpanel.  from the sounds of it it wasn't completely finished but looked like it was all there for the most part.  I haven't seen the ventcp app anywhere.  we don't have any file upload storage on the site.

#5 07 Jul 2010 9:48 pm

kohler

i found it here http://www.ventrilocontrolpanel.com/ and downloaded it.  i don't know how to install it yet tho

Kohler

© 2003 - 2024 NullFX
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License